Over the past week, the left has been losing their freaking minds over President Trump’s temporary ban on migrants, blasting the move as a “bigoted” and “racist” executive order. While most people possessing even a few functioning brain cells can clearly see that President Trump’s policy is a way to keep our country safe, as THOUSANDS of ISIS terrorists have been caught sneaking into countries while posing as refugees, the left continues to push their ridiculous rhetoric. However an alarming report has just been released by the Subcommittee on Immigration, revealing the sickening terroristic plots these migrants were busted in, all who were let into our country under Barack Obama’s watch.
Trump Further promised to publish weekly lists of crimes committed by illegal immigrants that came in during the past 8 years under Barack Obama. Trumps Immigration plan was setup to weed out these criminals and threats to our nation, and he’s taking steps to expose this to the American people.
We’ve all seen explicit evidence of what happens to countries who open their borders to un-vetted migrants, just take a look at countries in Europe who almost daily have another atrocity occur at the hands of these 6th century barbarians. While the left ignores these facts, Chairman Jeff Sessions just released a report on these migrants that’s so chilling, it proves that President Trump’s temporary ban is an absolute necessity to keep America safe.
In a report just released by the Subcommittee on Immigration and Natural Interest, chairman Jeff Sessions reveals that at least 26 foreign-born individuals who came to America have either been charged or convicted of terrorism, with examples going back several years.
Sessions stated in a recent hearing that the United States’ track record for screening these people is “very poor,” as U.S. officials have absolutely no access to Syrian government data, and no possible way to even determine whether those seeking refuge are likely to join militant groups or not. As proof of the lack of screening, the Immigration Subcommittee that Sessions oversees, just provided a list of foreign-born terrorists or terror suspects that have been apprehended since 2013: all under Obama’s watch:
- A Kazakhstani immigrant with lawful permanent resident status allegedly conspired to purchase a machine gun to shoot FBI and other law enforcement agents if they prevented him from traveling to Syria to join ISIS.
- An immigrant from Saudi Arabia, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, swore allegiance to ISIS and pledged to explode a propane tank bomb on U.S. soil, prosecutors said.
- A Uzbek man in Brooklyn encouraged other Uzbeki nationals to wage jihad on behalf of ISIS, and raised $1,600 for the terror organization.
- The Boston Bombers, who killed three and injured more than 250, were invited in as refugees. The younger brother applied for citizenship and was naturalized on September 11th, 2012. The older brother had a pending application for citizenship.
- A Moroccan national who came to the U.S. on a student visa was arrested for plotting to blow up a university and a federal court house
- 6 Members of Minnesota’s Somali-American refugee community have recently been charged with trying to join ISIS. The Washington Times reported that “the effort [to resettle large groups of Somali refugees in Minnesota] is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.”
- An Uzbek refugee living in Idaho was arrested and charged with providing support to a terrorist organization, in the form of teaching terror recruits how to build bombs. He was later convicted three terrorism-related charges
- An American citizen whose family is from Syria was sentenced to up to five years in a juvenile prison for plotting to support ISIS and rob a gun store to kill members of the American military.
- An immigrant from Syria, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was accused by federal prosecutors of planning to “go to a military base in Texas and kill three or four American soldiers execution style.”
- A college student and Somali immigrant, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, attempted to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon. He is serving a 30 year prison sentence.
- An immigrant from Afghanistan, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, and a legal permanent resident from the Philippines, were convicted for “join Al Qaeda and the Taliban in order to kill Americans.”
- An Iraqi immigrant, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested for lying to federal agents about pledging allegiance to ISIS and his travels to Syria. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott referenced the case when announcing his state would fight against accepting Syrian refugees.
- Two immigrants from Pakistan, who later applied for and received U.S citizenship, were sentenced to decades-long prison sentences for plotting to detonate a bomb in New York City.
- An immigrant from Yemen, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested for trying to join ISIS. He was also charged with attempting to illegally buy firearms to try to shoot American military personnel. He is currently awaiting trial. He faces additional charges related to assaulting deputies while in custody.
- An immigrant brought here by his family from Kuwait at a young age, and who was later approved for U.S. citizenship, carried out the Islamist attack that recently killed 5 military personnel in Chattanooga. The gunman was killed by police.